Order Notes: Payless PC will send digital product key in 2 working day and for phisycal order 7 working day
Microsoft Windows Server 2012 Datacenter allows you to blend your on-premises solutions with the cloud without having to re-engineer base, systems management, or applications. It gives customers scalable, dynamic, and multitenant-aware cloud infrastructure that helps users connect across-premises. As a result, IT can respond to business needs with greater agility and efficiency, and the mobile workforce can access personalized work environments from virtually anywhere.
Windows Server Virtualization
- Hyper-V 2.0 – included in the operating system and provides 16x improvement in the amount of vCPU and RAM assignable to virtual machines
- Live Migration – move virtual machines between physical servers with no downtime or loss of data
- Hyper-V Replica – replicate virtual machines to another server in another location every 5 minutes
Windows Server Storage
- DE duplication – automatically reduce wasted storage
- Storage Spaces – build your own virtualize storage pools to provide redundancy and performance
Windows Server Licensing
- Each physical server requires at least one license
- Each license covers two CPUs, thus a four CPU server would require two license (one base license and one additional license)
- Datacenter Edition grants the use of unlimited Windows Server virtual machines on that physical server
- Additionally, a Windows Server 2012 Client Access License (CAL) is required for each user or device that accesses the server
Windows Server CAL
- CALs are different from Server Software Licenses – A server Client Access License (CAL) is a license that gives users and devices the right to legally access a server installed with Microsoft server software.
- CALs are cost-effective and scalable – Customers pay only for the licensing they need. They can adapt their licensing needs by buying CALs as their businesses grow.